The word Yoga derived from “Yuj” which means “to join or to burden”. According to the International yoga federation, there are about 300 million people in the world who practice yoga for a healthy lifestyle. There are many exercises in yoga but the question is what are the Best yoga Exercises?
In western culture, the most practiced exercise of yoga is HATHA that is related to the “moon and sun”. As discussed there are many yoga exercises, So, it depends on a person’s level of what style he/she willing to adopt to give themselves a healthy life. There are more than 7,369 cases related to yoga accidents in reported areas in 2010.
The most common practices in yoga are stretching legs, neck, knees and shoulders but it is difficult to maintain the pressure while exercising. We have the top 5 Yoga Exercises for you that will help you to maintain the pressure on your body while practicing yoga to get benefits from yoga. Yoga is the most expert way of treating with High blood pressure, hypertension, and diabetes. These are the Yoga Exercises that will keep you healthy.
- Pawan Muktasana
- Paschimottan Asana
- Veer Bhadrasana
Naukasana’s purpose is to shrink abdomen and to protect your lower back from extra pressure, it also helps you to strengthen your muscles.
- Lie down and put some stress on your lower back.
- Pose your hands according to the body’s position.
- Breathe deeply and exhale.
- While exhaling steadily lift the parts of the body (legs, chest, and arms) off the ground
- Be in this position for 5 minutes and gradually put pressure on your chest, stomach, and muscles.
- Moderately return to the initial state.
This exercise will help you to gain weight in lower areas of the body such as thighs, legs, etc.
- Rests on your back.
- Place your hands over knees tightly and stretch it enough so it comes closer to your body.
Presently gradually lift your advantages and fasten your hands around your knees. In this position, carry your legs closer to the body.
- Be in the current position for 5 minutes.
- After doing this exercise for 5-7 minutes progressively discharge the posture and place your hands to the floor and loosen your legs
This yoga style is particularly helpful for extending arms, legs, shoulders, thighs, lower back and stomach area. It is more often known as “The Cobra Pose”. Bhujansana is an incredible way of losing belly fat.
- Make a position that your belly touches the ground.
- Place your palms parallel to your shoulders.
- Uplift your body while inhaling and exhaling
- Be in the current position for some time and steadily return to the normal position.
- Repeat the process three times for better results.
This Yoga Exercise is a brilliant practice to reduce mid-body fat. It is a very helpful procedure to reduce basic fat from your pelvic area, thighs, hips, and stomach.
- Lay down on the ground surface expand your legs in front, and stretch your legs in the front and fix your legs.
- Breathe in and take your arms over your head.
- Presently breathe out and twist your body advance and attempt to contact your knees with your brow.
- Keep on holding this stance for a few moments and continue breathing ordinarily.
- Breathe in and gradually return to the typical position. Rehash the stance twice.
This is like we called Warrior present. Notwithstanding decreasing muscle versus fat, this stance likewise helps in upgrading the body arrangement and consume fat in the whole body.
- Remain with your legs extended at any rate a foot separated. Presently, move your look to one side, and curve your correct leg at 90 degrees.
- Presently take a full breath in and lift both your arms at the shoulder level.
- Turn your head to one side and keep on holding this stance for few moments or as long as you can. Breathe in and return to the first position.
- Rehash the stance at any rate twice.
These postures, whenever rehearsed all the time, can truly assist you with reducing the stomach fat, yet in addition the fat from the whole body.
It needs a very extreme workout to reduce the lower abdomen fat but it is really simple to lose weight by doing Yoga Exercises continuously. All you have to do is Keep Tolerance and consistency for good results. By practicing these poses will not only be helpful for fat reducing also it will help to reduce the fat and from the entire body!
Simply, In a very short time, these exercises will help you to reduce body fat and also it will be helpful for lower back pain.
Get the best Fitness news daily at Healthlus.com
Also read:( To get best Fitness News)